Here are some amazing features of the color tool:
- It displays colours in three modes – Multicolor (Hue based) and two Monochrome modes.
- The monochrome mode is saturation and lightness based. It has four modes- split complements, harmonies complements, analogous and triad.
- The Color Scheme Designer program features a preview window resembling the basic structure of a web page.
- To know how two colours will look together, users have to simply drag and drop colours into the page elements and preview.
- It has features like saving scheme configuration and exporting to HTML.
The 15+ preset and saturation or brightness & contrast control features of the tool enable the user to easily switch between different colour schemes created. You can also preview the colours used on different outlets like webpage or a scheme by using this wonderful Color Scheme Designer.