CSS Drop-Down Menu Framework-It’s Free!
Posted by November 1, 2008 | No Commentson
- Modular, with themes. Not only HTML is separated from CSS, but even CSS definitions are categorized into structural and thematic types. Thus creating a new drop-down means creating only a new theme since structure is permanent. What is more, creating a new theme is easy with available templates and takes 10-15 mins.
- Easily deployable. The code and files are well organized. Available channels to hook up to your CMS or other tools as well as existing websites in XHTML format.
- Easily transformable. Can be transformed by changing class name only. Available transformations: horizontal, vertical left-to-right, vertical right-to-left, horizontal linear, horizontal upwards.
- Cross browser. Configurations available for Windows Internet Explorer 5 or later, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later, Opera 7 or later, Apple Safari 2 or later.
- Super Fast. With the above mentioned features, it is not affected by any disturbances whatsoever.
- Continuous development. The project is constantly revised and improved.
Follow Us On
Candid on Flickr!
Look behind the scenes and see the team hard at work ... and other activities