Free CSS Drop-Down Menu Framework
not only works on separating HTML from CSS, but takes care of the fact that the CSS definitions are categorized properly, keeping in mind the structural and thematic types. This further creates an entirely new theme!
According to the Official Website, the features are:
- Modular, with themes. Not only HTML is separated from CSS, but even CSS definitions are categorized into structural and thematic types. Thus creating a new drop-down means creating only a new theme since structure is permanent. What is more, creating a new theme is easy with available templates and takes 10-15 mins.
- Easily deployable. The code and files are well organized. Available channels to hook up to your CMS or other tools as well as existing websites in XHTML format.
- Easily transformable. Can be transformed by changing class name only. Available transformations: horizontal, vertical left-to-right, vertical right-to-left, horizontal linear, horizontal upwards.
- Cross browser. Configurations available for Windows Internet Explorer 5 or later, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later, Opera 7 or later, Apple Safari 2 or later.
- Super Fast. With the above mentioned features, it is not affected by any disturbances whatsoever.
- Continuous development. The project is constantly revised and improved.