Drupal 6.9 and 5.15 have solved major security issues like:
- Earlier, the users with active “translate content” permission were able to easily bypass the normal viewing permissions to access some unpublished or restricted content. But, Drupal 6.9 has fixed this problem.
- With the new versions, users with pictures in profiles can not enter invalid emails or user names.
- In the new versions, additional validation feature is added to minimize the possible SQL injection.
Some major bug fixed in the version include:
- Documentation clean up.
- Now the language selection domain looks at HTTP_HOST and not the SERVER_NAME.
- The new versions have more accurate checking for valid URLs.
- With new versions, Global constraints will not be created twice in PostgreSQL.
Candid supports this content management system for the extreme functionality and flexibility it provides. The system is highly reliable for developing any type of website, thus, we are recommend it to all our clients.