What are SEO Services?
SEO services are search engine optimization services that help your website to increase organic search visibility, rankings, and traffic in the search engine results pages. SEO services are provided by digital marketing companies, freelancers, and SEO agencies. Most of the SEO plans will include On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Technical SEO.
Why is SEO Important?
Did you know? 93% of the web traffic comes from search engines. If you want to rank higher in search engines and want to drive more traffic, then SEO services are very important. Here are some of the facts about Google and search engines:
- Google processes over 5.8 billion searches per day.
- Google processes over 2 Trillion searches per year.
- Average click-rate of position 1 in search engine results pages is 19.3% and position 2 is 10.57%
- Between 16% to 20%, every year new searches are done. They have never been searched before.
- 60% of searches are done on mobile devices.
- In the U.S. Google has 95% of the mobile search engine market.
- About 33% of mobile searches are location-related
- 7 out of 10 Google searches for food are done on mobile devices.
- 46% of product searches begin on Google.
- Google is the top search engine with 92% market share.
Why Should Businesses Use SEO Services?
Investing in SEO provides several benefits:
- Grow your website rankings and traffic through On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, Local SEO, and Technical SEO.
- Outsource ongoing SEO techniques like keyword research, link building, content marketing, etc.
- Use SEO tools to monitor rankings, traffic, conversions, and more.
Overall, the SEO services from the best SEO agency can help you to grow your website higher in search engines. As well as track and monitor your SEO campaigns to get the effective results.
Which Ranking Factors do SEO Services Optimize for?
The ranking factors targeted by SEO services depend on your SEO plan. A full-service SEO plan includes On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Technical SEO. Search Engines like Google use 200 factors to rank the website higher in SERP (Search Engine Result Pages).
The most important factors Google includes are:
- Backlink Profile – It means the quality and quantity of external websites that are linked to your website.
- Content – SEO-optimized content with keywords, internal and external linking, images, header tags, and more.
- User Experience – Users spending time on the website, mobile-friendliness, usability, and more.
Whether your SEO plan will optimize for these ranking factors depends on the SEO services you will get.
For example, an SEO company is only focusing on On-Page SEO, so they will optimize your content with keywords, links, images, header tags and more. If the company is focusing on On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Technical SEO, then they will focus on content optimization, backlinks, website speed, and more.
For the exact information about the SEO services you will get, you can contact the service provider. They can provide you with the list of SEO services they provide with pricing. Or you can check their website for the SEO services they provide with plans and pricing.
What is an example of SEO Services?
For more information on the meaning of SEO services, check out this example.
A shoe company may use search engine optimization services to rank for searches like:
- Shoes online
- Shoes for women
- Shoes formal
The shoe company plan includes the following deliverables to help the company achieve its goals:
- SEO audit to identify the website’s existing optimization and improvement opportunities.
- Content creation to develop SEO -optimized pages that target these keywords.
- Outreach to create relevant and high-quality backlinks to the show website.
To improve the shoe website, most SEO plans will involve further stages and contain deliverables linked to working with your team, reporting outcomes, and more. Keep in mind the above is only a brief example.
What are the types of SEO services offered?
As search engine algorithms have gone through numerous updates and innovations. That’s why many SEO companies offer specialized SEO services, helping companies in specific and competitive industries succeed.
Some of the most popular SEO marketing services include:
- Local SEO
- Ecommerce SEO
- Voice SEO
- SEO audits
Traditional SEO services you need for your business to succeed. However, if you run a local business or an ecommerce website, then local and ecommerce SEO can provide you a competitive edge and increase the effectiveness of your SEO strategy.
Most of the cases, search engine optimization services will focus on specific areas of SEO like:
- On-Page SEO – Which focuses on content optimizations with keywords, title tags, links, images, and more.
- Off-Page SEO – Which focuses on website optimizations such as backlinks, online presence, and more.
- Technical SEO – Which focuses on website optimizations related to page speed, website structure, website backend, and more.
It’s uncommon for businesses to spend on these services because On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Technical SEO are all important for SEO to work. Most companies will opt for full-service SEO plans which include On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, and Technical SEO, because they give you an all-in-one solution and focus your time on other activities.
How Much Do SEO Services Cost?
The price of SEO services depends on several factors such as the SEO plan, SEO agency, and more. On average, monthly SEO plans start at $299 and can go up to $1200 and above per month.
How Do I Budget for Search Engine Optimization Services?
Every company’s marketing budget is different, but these tips can help you to build an SEO budget:
- Avoid Cheap SEO Plans – These services usually advertise themselves as “Cheap” and have a monthly price of $500. When it comes to promised deliveries or results, they also frequently underperform (or completely fail to deliver).
- Plan for ongoing vs one-time SEO – SEO is an ongoing strategy; a continuous investment in SEO will help to achieve higher return on investment. So rather than planning a one-time investment, consider SEO services as a long-term commitment.
- Brainstorm SEO Goals – When you understand what you need from SEO services, whether higher rankings, more conversions, you can use those objectives to find the perfect SEO company for your SEO project.
7 Things Your SEO Company’s Services Should Include
Now you know what SEO services. It is essential to know about the services provided by SEO companies. While every digital marketing company is not the same. You have to find the company that offers the complete SEO package when it comes to SEO.
Every SEO company’s services should include an SEO audit. With an SEO audit, your SEO expert will go in-depth. look at your current strategy. Your SEO agency will assess your website from an SEO standpoint, look for the changes that need to be done to get the effective SEO results, even if you don’t have an SEO strategy.
You can even use free SEO audit tools, but they won’t give your company the same level of knowledge as a team of SEO experts.
That’s why SEO services should include an SEO audit. If they don’t, it shows that your SEO company did not put effort and planning into it. Absence of an SEO audit may also indicate that your agency will not develop a unique approach for your company.
The finest strategies are those that are customized keeping in mind the needs and requirements of your business, brand, and target markets.
No matter how niche your industry is, you need a competitor analysis with your SEO services. With the help of competitor analysis, you get to know your competitors. This finding can help you refine your SEO strategy to take advantage and get benefit from competitor weaknesses. Most companies include competitor analysis in their SEO services. You want to go with the company that makes competitor analysis a regular part of your SEO strategy.
For SEO services, a custom strategy is a core component. If you want to grow your business and maximize your return on investment, then SEO is a perfect choice for you. It will help your website to get higher rankings, more traffic, and more conversions.
If you invest in an SEO service, you should ensure that the company you selected for SEO services provides a custom strategy. That’s because many SEO companies advertise “cheap” SEO services, pre-made or copy-and-paste techniques.
With a copy-paste SEO technique, your company doesn’t get the maximum ROI. After applying these techniques, your website fails to appear on the first page, which does not help your business website because only 25% of visitors go beyond the first page of search engine results pages.
That’s why you should invest in the SEO services from SEO companies that provide custom strategies.
When you choose SEO services, your SEO plan should include off-page optimization. In SEO, off-page optimization is optimizing the factors that influence higher rankings in search results. Off-Page SEO activities are done outside the website, such as creating backlinks for your website.
Backlink refers to getting quality and quantity backlinks from other websites. A food blogger may link to the website when sharing the custom cookies that you have made for their wedding.
As a part of an SEO service, you get the following off-page SEO services:
- Promoting the website content to webmasters and bloggers.
- Creating the content that can be shareable.
- Monitoring your company’s mention across social media by influencers and users.
- Optimizing Google My Business Profile to grow your local business.
If you don’t know if an SEO company provides off-page optimization services with their SEO plan. The team can provide you with an overview of what SEO services they include in their SEO plan. That way, you can make the right decision when choosing the SEO company for your business.
On-Page SEO optimization is another important part of SEO services. With on-page SEO, your SEO company focuses on optimizing the website content for search engines. Some examples of on-page SEO services are:
- Revamping title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags for search.
- Auditing your website architecture, redirects, and internal linking structure.
- Creating a sitemap for your website.
- Optimizing your website images according to the best SEO practices.
- Researching and optimizing website content with relevant keywords.
- Analyzing the website speed, and design of your website.
In most cases, on-page SEO makes up a significant portion of your SEO services. If an SEO company does not offer on-page SEO, then they are not providing the SEO services, that means you have to find another SEO agency.
You want an SEO company that provides monthly reports for your SEO campaign. With the help of an SEO report, your company can receive insight into the results of the SEO strategy that has been implemented.
Your SEO report should include website organic traffic, conversion rate, and rankings. In order to receive a monthly report, your SEO company includes time with your dedicated account manager.
Your team can discuss your report one-on-one, ask questions, and more when you regularly meet your account manager. In short, regular meetings support team communication with your SEO company.
SEO is an ongoing strategy, that is why the definition of SEO services emphasizes the partnership that your business forms with your SEO agency. Because you and your SEO agency are communicating constantly, SEO companies have to operate like an extension of your company. It’s another reason why progressive optimization should be a part of their offerings. Your SEO company optimizes your website on an ongoing basis.
That’s why it is important for your business to partner with an SEO company that recognizes and sees the potential in your website.
How Do I Choose SEO Services?
If you are looking to invest in SEO services but are stuck in how to choose SEO services, then follow the below tips:
- Review the SEO company reviews and case studies.
- Read the SEO plan deliverables.
- Request custom pricing, along with the list of SEO services provided.
What are the types of SEO Services?
● On-Page SEO
● Off-Page SEO
● Technical SEO
● Local SEO and more.
What are the three main areas of SEO?
● On-Page SEO
● Off-Page SEO
● Technical SEO
Can I do SEO on my own?
Yes, you can do SEO of your own, with research and lots of practice you can do SEO for your website. But it’s better to leave it to the professionals who have expertise in the field.